There’s no other community quite like Harmony in Florida. . .or just about anywhere for that matter. Harmony offers the best of small town living, in a convenient location where you can take advantage of Orlando’s big town lifestyle. Highlights of the community include:
- A-rated Harmony High School and a K-8 Community School within walking distance of every home.
- Two natural lakes – Buck Lake (511 acres) and Cat Lake (430 acres).
- Harmony Golf Preserve, a Johnny Miller Signature course.
- Homes within walking distance of parks, schools, stores and friends.
- 12.5 miles of walking, hiking and bicycle trails through some of the 7,700 acres of conservation areas.
- A Town Square with restaurants, grocery store, shops, and swim club.
- Just 20 minutes from Medical City, 25 minutes to the airport, 30 minutes to Disney World and 40 minutes to the Atlantic beaches.